International No-Dig Panama is the major annual international gathering for trenchless technologists to meet and discuss the latest industry developments.
The three-day event will showcase international machinery and products and offer suppliers with an opportunity to market their products at this highly focused event which regularly attracts visitors from all over the world. The 2021 show in Panama will also offer a new opportunity to market products to visitors from Latin America and all surrounding regions.
- Reach new markets at this major event targeting influential audiences to be drawn from the Latin American market, as well as attendees from further afield An opportunity to display and demonstrate products to a highly targeted audience
- Ensure your brand has a profile in the presence of the industry’s premier decision makers
- Take a leadership position and play a major role within the Trenchless/No-Dig sector
- Be seen at the region’s only industry specific exhibition and conference with a proven track record that truly demonstrates Trenchless/No-Dig technology and its capabilities
- Organised by Westrade Group Ltd - the world’s longest established specialists in trenchless technology events since the first ever No-Dig event held in the UK in 1985
- Be seen alongside influential supporters representing North, Central, and South America
If you are interested in exhibiting at the show, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org